Nominations for the Casino Union Bargaining Team are now open! The team will be made up of members from across the casino - their job will be to negotiate our EA 2016 with Crown management.
What will the team do?
If you're successful in your nomination, you'll be working with your colleagues on the team to:
- Work to ensure an agreement is reached that recognises and supports the claims of all departments and areas
- Fully participate throughout the negotiation process
- Ensure union members are informed about the progress of negotiations
- Represent members’ views and feedback
- Support the success of the negotiation campaign by growing our union.
Interested? Grab a form from the union desk, or speak to an organiser about what representing your union is all about.
Only casino union members can be on the bargaining team, so if you'd like to get involved you know what to do. Join today.