Getting help with temporary or flexible working arrangements

Do you have questions about temporary or flexible working arrangements? Are you going on, or returning from, parental leave?

Your first port of call should be the union desk by IDs. You do have rights when it comes to roster flexibility at the casino, and your union leaders can help you work out what you can ask for, and how to approach management.

Examples of who might be eligible – is this you?

  • People caring for elderly relatives
  • People who have young children
  • People who are pregnant or whose partner is pregnant
  • People with caring responsibilities for someone with a disability
  • Other circumstances – don’t discount yourself if your situation is not listed

Union delegates have successfully helped lots of members who have new babies, young children, caring responsibilities, or with other issues which mean they need to access their rights around temporary or flexible working arrangements.

Every case has its own individual characteristics and for those who qualify the arrangements made are specific to your circumstances.

To find out more, visit the union desk by IDs, or call the Union Rights Centre on 03 9235 7777 today.

Showing 1 reaction

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.