Get help with bullying and harassment

If you're experiencing bullying and/or harassment, or struggling with the effects, don't suffer in silence. Help is available. 

Reporting your experience to Crown

If you'd like to report your experience to Crown, speak to your OHS rep as soon as possible.

United Voice

If you're a union member, speak to your delegate, visit the union desk (officials can help arrange for you to meet with a delegate if you don't know one), or call the Union Rights Centre on 03 9235 7777. If you're not a union member, you can sign up in person or on the phone for immediate support.

Safe Work Australia

Dealing with workplace bullying - a workers' guide.

Victoria Police

For emergency situations please call Triple Zero (000) for police, fire or ambulance. For non-emergency situations, South Melbourne Police Station is the closest to Crown: 03 9257 3800. Or find your local station here.

Victorian Centres Against Sexual Assault (CASA)

Service for women and men who are victims/survivors of sexual assault. 24 hour crisis line: 1800 806 292 or visit

Women's Information & Referral Exchange (WIRE)

WIRE is the only Victoria-wide, free information, support and referral service run by women for women. Every year, WIRE answers over 13,000 requests for information and assistance through our phone support service, drop-in Women’s Information Centre and via email. Call 1300 134 130 or visit

Women’s Health West (WHW)

Works to prevent and tackle violence and discrimination towards women. Offers an interpretation service for people with low levels of English. Call (03) 9689 9588 or visit

Living Well - help for men

Support for men struggling with sexual assault or harassment. Call 1300 114 397 (free from landlines) or visit

The Fair Work Commission

Information on tackling bullying and harassment.